Physically light yet fast recovering high performance fly rod with modern cosmetics and styling. Manufactured from high grade carbon fibre in an advanced taper design, the GR50 is a physically light fly rod. The fast recovering, high performance action is paired with modern cosmetics and styling.
Featuring a non flash ice grey paint finish with section ID and line up marks, the replacement for Greys all-time best selling GRXI+ range is truly class leading.
* High intermediate modulus blank.
* High Performance fast action.
* Large diameter black nickel finish stripper guides and single leg black nickel finish snakes.
* Reel Seat: up to and including 9' #6 - wood burl spacer with anodised aluminium thread and twin up lock function.
* Reel seat: Above 9' #6 - full anodised two tone aluminium fitting with twin up lock function.
* Matt ice grey blank with silver highlights.
* Section line up marks and section marked with rod size.
* ‘AAA' grade cork handle with rubber cork tippings.
* 4 section design.
* Supplied with cloth covered partitioned rod tube.