The Orra SX series of spinning reels is packed with proven on-the- water technology that gives anglers an edge.
The result is a lightweight body that houses gears in perfect alignment. 8 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provide increased corrosion protection while maintaining smooth and consistent operation.
The new Rocket line management system provides better casting control of all types of fishing lines. This system actively controls the line coming off the spool during a cast for improved control and accuracy. The Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system delivers super smooth drag performance throughout the drag range.
- 8 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Reel Handle Position: Ambidextrous
- Gear Ratio: 5.8
- Retrieve Rate: 37"
- Bearings: 9
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 250/14
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 285/8, 230/10, and 195/12
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag: 18 lbs
- Spool Material: Aluminum
- Anti-Reverse: Instant
- Weight: 10 oz / 284g