The next generation of the REVOlution continues with the 142 gram Revo® MGX. The combination of an enhanced compact design with our ground-breaking X-Mag™ alloy frame and C6 carbon sideplates produce the evolution of ultra-lightweight low profile reel technology. Winner best reel at both iCast in the US and AFTA in Australia.
More than mere lightweight design, the Revo MGX features a unique Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV™) that sets the standard for cast control in all other reels. With 28 positions of external adjustment, the one of a kind design allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate. Additionally, the IVCB-IV system allows anglers to cast extremely lightweight baits, something other baitcaster reels struggle with.
- 9 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- One piece X-Mag™ alloy frame provides a super light yet extremely strong frame
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability
- IVCB-IV™ Infinitely variable centrifugal brake gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
- Gear ratio 8.0:1 Max Drag 7.3kg
- Capacity 12lb/120yd - 0.25/140m - Weight 142gr
- Retrieve per turn 80cm - Right Handed