If you’re in the market for a reasonably priced, high-quality bite alarm that you can rely on session after session, the Fox Micron MX is worth a look. The Fox MX would be a great first set of alarms, without breaking the bank.
Visually, the Micron MX is understated, housed in an all black casing and finished with black fittings and a highly visible 4mm LED, available in red, orange, green, blue, purple & white.
Other features include dual step sensitivity, a volume adjustment dial and a tone adjustment dial, allowing you to differentiate between your alarms and others on the bank.
Built into the alarm is a I-Com transmitter which sends and receives alerts to and from the MX receiver in your bivvy. With a D-Tech sensing system and a Tru-run roller wheel you can rest assured that any movement at the business end of your rig will be indicated via the MX receiver!
- LED colour changed by pushing rubber touch button on rear of alarm (as per RX+)
- Dual step sensitivity
- Indexed volume adjustment dial
- Indexed tone adjustment dial
- Top quality cone speaker
- Built in I-Com transmitter technology for use with MX Receiver
- Rubber ear inlays
- Tru-run roller wheel
- Three position toggle switch
- D-Tech Sensing System
- Silent start up
- 1 x power out socket for use with illuminated bite indicators
- Supplied with hard case
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- Presentation sets including MX Receiver also available: 2 rod and 4 rod