A new way to see what’s under the water!
See fish and structure in maximum detail when you pick your display colour, your location and your sonar for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder with included GT20 transducer.
- 7 new vivid options for sonar colour
- Included transducer for CHIRP and Clear Vü sonars
- Never lose a hot spot again - use waypoint marking to find your way back
- Store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours
Clear, Colourful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid colour options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 4” fishfinder.
Use the included GT20 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
The STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder includes a tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Physical Dimensions: 9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm
- Display Resolution: 272 X 480 pixels
- Display Type: QSVGA
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Transmit Power: 300 W (RMS)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable : Yes
- Frequencies Supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
- WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH): Yes
- Split-screen zoom): Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): Yes
- Fish symbol id (helps identify fish targets): Yes
- Autogain technology (minimises clutter, maximises targets): Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- Integrated GPS
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A