Greys have developed a Chest & Back Pack combination to aid this most flexible of fishing tactics, Every inch of it is bristling with functions to keep you fishing hard and fast. It has a large collection of pockets, both in the chest section and the main backpack, for stowing bits and bait boxes.
Some of these pockets have fishing zingers included inside them, which will hold essential tools such as line cutters on handy retractable winders so you won’t drop and lose them in the water. They are in addition to multiple d-rings and swivel attachments all over the bag, which add even more convenient access to urgently-needed items.
Other handy stowing solutions include: two holders for water bottles, neoprene rod straps, and a detachable fly patch. The chest pack is easily and securely fixed on and also quickly removed via a ‘quick click’ system and you can use the two parts together or separately.
- Multiple pockets for tackle management
- Multiple D-rings/swivel hooks to attach accessories
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps for added comfort
- 2 x concealed zinger compartments
- 2 x exterior water bottle holders
- Neoprene rod holding straps
- Detachable fly patch
- Quick click system
- Use as back pack or chest pack, or all in one
- Chest Pack Dimensions (W x H x D): 240mm x 280mm x 70mm
- Back Pack Dimensions (W x H x D): 360mm x 460mm x 200mm