The perfect combo for sturgeon and carp fishing. This powerful setup has what it takes to win record-class battles, without emptying your wallet. Rely on the reel's powerful drag system for smooth reliable drag performance during battle.
Its three ball bearings and one roller bearing deliver smooth retrieves. Diecast aluminum spool increases strength without adding excess weight to the graphite body and rotor. Slow oscillation ensures even line lay with all types of line. The 2-sections graphite blank has all the power needed for hauling in big, hard-fighting sturgeon and carp.
Premium-quality components include graphite blank, 3-legged over-sized guides for long casting performance, heavy duty reel seat and split-grip EVA handle. Pure fun when fighting the prehistorical sturgeon and monster carp!
Rod - Challenger 12' / 3lbs
- Length: 12'
- Casting Weight: 3lbs
- Sections: 2
- CarbonFusion CT – Parabolic and strong blank
- Well fitted put over ferrule
- 3-legged SIC guides
- Minimalistic EVA Camo handle
- Reinforced graphite reel seat with metal hoods
Reel - Challenger 6000-FD
- Line Capacity: 0.35mm/370m
- Reinforced graphite body
- Computer balanced graphite rotor
- Diecast alu. spool
- Stainless steel ball bearings –Anti reverse
- Bait runner function with powerful micro adjustable drag system
- Machine cut Pinion gear
- Stainless steel bail arm - Stainless steel line roller
- Anodized diecast aluminum handle
- Ergonomic rubber knob for high comfort