Slightly larger than the Korda Compac Kamo 100, the Compac 110 version offers a few more centimetres in length for longer terminal tackle and tools. The Compac range is ideal for the organised angler that loves to turn up to the bankside with their rigs pre-toed and tools ready to go, and the Korda Kamo 110 ensures your terminal tackle essentials are not in a tangled mess, so you can get to fishing quicker.
The Compac Kamo provides a neat storage solution, helping you to stay organised and mobile on the bank incase a peg opens up that sparks an interest with carp. Made from high quality EVA fabric, the pouch is strong, durable and extremely light. This EVA fabric ensures the tackle pouch is water-resistant so tools, baits or terminal tackle is not spoilt when the bag is placed on damp terrain.
- Provides a neat and water-resistant storage solution
- Designed for terminal tackle and other angling essentials
- Made from high quality EVA fabric
- It is strong, durable and extremely light
- Helping you to stay organised and mobile on the bank