Okuma Custom Black feeder reels feature precision elliptical gearing system and cyclonic flow rotor design that create less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, longer line life and minimize water intrusion and corrosion. Equip with aluminum regular spare spool, rigid metal handle with EVA knob. The reel is dispatched with an extra aluminum spool.
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- 7 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Quick Set infinite anti-reverse system
- CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- Machine cut Aluminum shallow spool
- Aluminum regular spare spool
- Rigid metal handle, EVA knob
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Machined cut brass pinion gear
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII : Computer-balanced rotor system
- Even Flow line roller
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
Precision Elliptical Gearing System
Creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
A back-up system or for carrying different line sizes.