PENN Tidal is the new and exclusive Surfcasting Series in PENN. Tidal rods stand for everything you need for surfcasting: Super strong but lightweight and responsive 30T carbon blanks that are designed to have the best distance properties and all rods are combined with a Sensitip for showing even the smallest bites.
All blanks have been designed with surfcasting experts all over Europe, to ensure you of the best possible blanks – an incredible value for money. The special K-type guides are tangle free and are SW proof to make sure you will not get any issues with casting, even in windy conditions.
All rods come with a comfortable shrink-wrap handle and special casting grip.
The metallic silver PENN Tidal (50-200g) version is made for the lighter fishing styles like beach ledgering or fishing from a pier where no heavy tackle is required.
The metallic green (100-225g) version is a real all-round surfcasting rod that can be used under any kind of condition.
- Sensitip for perfect bite registration
- 30T Carbon blank
- Special SW Proof K-type guides
- Slim and strong blank
- Extreme casting distance properties
- Durable shrink-wrap handle
- LURE RATING: 50-200g (Silver) & 100-225g (Green)
- NUMBER OF GUIDES WITH TIP: 8
- NUMBER OF PIECES: 3
- REEL SEAT: DPS Type
- ROD ACTION: Fast
- ROD BLANK MATERIAL: 30T Carbon
- ROD BUTT: Japanese X-Shrink Casting Grip
- ROD LENGTH: 4.20m
- ROD POWER: Medium Light (Silver) & Medium (Green)