The Rod Hutchinson Cabrio Compact Bivvy is manufactured with a waterproof and breathable material which boasts a hydrostatic head rating of 20,000mm. This means that it will keep you bone dry in even the biggest deluge of winter rain. Fully taped seams ensure that the weakest and most easily penetrable points on the bivvy are kept durable and resilient.
The Cabrio Compact is fitted with a rain gutter, which channels rain away from the porch area and prevents water incursion through the open door should you have to rush out in the middle of a downpour to land a carp. What’s more, the storm peak on the bivvy helps to protect the door way and allows you to sit in the bivvy with the door open without worrying that you’re going to be welcoming in the rain.
In fact, the entire front panel can be removed, transforming the bivvy into an open fronted summer shelter, and, because of the combination of the storm peak and rain gutter, you never need to worry about water making its way into the dry haven of the bivvy.
- Waterproof/breathable polyester with 20,000 hydrostatic head
- Fully tape sealed seams
- Detachable peak rib to protect doorway
- Rain gutter channels rain away from porch area
- Zip-out front panel featuring mosquito side and door panels
- Dual height D-rings on front allow better pegging on uneven ground
- Full zip-in mosquito panel
- Zip-on/off PVC clear door window
- Two-way crash zips allow 'letter box' opening during extreme weather
- Rear ventilation panels with zip-down blinds for increased air flow
- Ball end tension straps provide additional tension for cover
- Rod retaining straps at front and rear
- Wide, heavy duty PVC skirt
- Supplied in 600D carryall with heavy duty 480g PVC groundsheet
- Supplied with 13 bivvy pegs
- Weight: 9.6kg (without groundsheet and pegs)
- Dimensions: 254cm L x 210cm W x 135cm H