Anglers searching for a true workhorse of a reel are sure to be impressed with the Shimano SLX Casting Reel. Offering tournament-grade performance and durability at a price point that the budget-minded angler can appreciate, the SLX offers serious value to anglers of all levels.
Built on a Hagane Body, the compact SLX palms exceptionally well while allowing the angler to pack on enough line for long casts. The body of the SLX is made entirely of highly rigid metals that produce a solid platform that both reduces weight and eliminates reel flexing when cranking on fish or pulling them out of heavy cover. The VBS centrifugal braking system is extremely user-friendly and effective at preventing backlashes and increasing casting distance in a variety of conditions.
- Excellent combination or quality and cost
- Lightweight aluminium Hagane body
- Long handle 45/48mm for extra control
- S3D Spool for reduced vibration when casting
- Level wind for trouble free line lay
- Left Hand Retrieve
- Bearings: 3 + 1
- Line capacity: 10/120,12/110,14/90
- Weight: 195g
- Gear Ratio: 8.2:1