The Trakker N2 Chest Waders boast supreme-comfort for long periods of wear. These waders are constructed from a lightweight yet extremely tough and durable material, which dries quickly after use, and feature boots with a soft compound sole for greater feel, grip, comfort and stability. They cater for most anglers, thanks to fully-adjustable shoulder straps and waist adjusters.
The chest waders also feature an internal chest pocket which is perfect for when you’re wading-out a rod down the margin and want to keep some essentials to hand, safe and dry, such as pre-tied PVA bags, a handful of boilies or maybe a spare lead or two. Even the carry-bag these waders come in has been cleverly designed to allow wet or damp waders to continue to dry whilst inside the bag!
Note: When wading in any water for the first time, always do so with the aid of a staff or landing net pole so that you can feel the lake bed and prevent unexpectedly stepping into deeper water.
- Lightweight and comfortable high-quality elasticated braces
- Fully adjustable waist straps
- Internal chest wader pocket
- Quality PVC boot
- Supplied with unique air-dry bag
- Wader repair kit included
- Material: Heavy-duty nylon/PVC
- Sizes: 7-8(41-42); 9(43); 10(44); 11(45); 12-13(46-47)