Designed to be worn for everyday use on and off the bank, this Raglan cut soft shell jacket from Trakker gives you a comfortable top layer. Allowing full freedom of movement, with fully taped seams for a fully waterproof, wind-beating finish, the Trakker shell jacket is breathable, and water resistant to 3000mm.
Made from rip-stop fabric, this is a durable waterproof coat that will stand up to the demands of an active angling lifestyle, with an adjustable hood and elasticated cuffs giving you a comfortable, tailored fit that ensures you can fish and work effectively whilst looking good and keeping dry.
Angled hand pockets include zip closure, and an extended back length allows you to sit down without getting cold and wet where it matters, while the inner mesh wicks moisture away, keeping you cool on warm, active days. The internal main zip is fully baffled, and includes a chin guard that keeps you comfy and warm on the coldest days.
- Raglan cut, mid-weight jacket designed for everyday use
- 3000 g/m2 breathability and 3000mm water resistant rip-stop fabric
- Fully taped-sealed seams throughout
- Adjustable hood and elasticated cuffs
- Internal main zip storm baffle with chin guard
- Two angled hand pockets sealed by water resistant zips with subtle branding
- Aztec printed mesh lining inside for increased breathability and wicking
- Adjustable elasticated hem with extended back length