If you dream of lazy days trolling around the water and catching fish then the Jarvis Marine T-24 Kayak Motor is for you. Small enough that it can fit a kayak or other pretty small boats, it is the the second smallest of the Water snake electric motors available. Don’t let the size throw you off though, this little motor still packs a wallop.
The Jarvis Walker Watersnake T-24 Kayak Motor is suitable for both fresh and saltwater making it a truly universal motor. The smallness of the motor belays its ability, this little guy can put out up to 24 pounds of thrust, has an adjustable transom-mounting bracket with anti-impact clip system, two speed controls, and a two blade weedless propeller. Everything a fisherman could ask for in a kayak motor.
- 2 speed controls in high and low with forward and reverse switch
- Adjustable nylon transom mounting bracket
- Anti-impact clip on the mount
- Weedless dual blade propeller
- 24 inch stainless steel shaft
- Fully encapsulated electrical circuits and connectors
- Functional in both fresh and saltwater
- Amp Draw: Min: 9 max: 20
- Approximate weight of motor : 3.3k
T-24lb - 12V 24" SS Shaft + Kayak Bracket Mounting Kit (55527)
T-24lb - 12V 24" SS Shaft - Motor Only (55199)