Image Definition like you've Never Seen....
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in sonar images with vivid colour palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus System is compatible with ECHOMAP™ UHD 75 chart plotter with touch screen features (sold separately).
Image Definition never seen before
Real-Time Images: Real-time sonar ensures that live images are as accurate as possible.
Clear Vision: See exactly what is needed with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede the picture of fish and structure.
Image Stabilisation: A built-in stabilisation system keeps the sonar image on the compatible chart plotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Colour Palettes: Choose from seven vivid colour options - including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more - to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Select a Live Scope mode to fit the environment
Forward Mode: Scout ahead of the boat to see what’s happening in real time.
Down Mode: Explore live views of the activity directly beneath the boat.
Perspective Mode: See under the water with a view from the perspective above the water.
- Dimensions: GLS 10 sonar black box: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm, LVS32 transducer: 13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm
- Water rating: IPX7
- Weight: GLS 10 sonar black box: 2.0 kg, LVS32 transducer: 0.9 kg
- Fuse: 7.5 A
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft.
- Transducer number of pins: 21
- Transmit power: 500 W
- Connections Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 (small connector)
- Power Input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- MaxDepth: Down and Forward: 61.0 m
- Frequency: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Compass safe distance: 4" (0.1 m)