When looking for a bank bag that’s good for being on the move but which also has enough space and flexibility to suit your fishing, the Greys Bank Bag looks like it fits the bill. Its long shape and generous inner compartment is great for a wide variety of tackle and bits, including the longer lures used for predator fishing and the smaller varieties of plastic tackle boxes. The five external pockets are also excellent for stashing specific and frequently-used items and they come with tough zip pulls that will take hard use.
The outer material is durable rip-stop and the bottom of the bag is fully waterproofed by an EVA rubber coating. Not much is getting through that and soaking the contents, not even on a soggy bank. For when the heavens open, Greys has also included a fully waterproof rain cover which is stowed in its own pocket on the back on the bag. Roaming around with this bag will be a breeze thanks to its padded shoulder strap, too.
- Waterproof rain cover which tucks into side pocket
- Generous main compartment
- 1 x front large zipped pocket with mesh pocket
- 2 x side zipped pockets with mesh pockets
- 2 x smaller zipped pockets on top
- Extremely durable rip-stop outer material
- Ultra-padded shoulder strap
- EVA waterproof base
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 500mm x 300mm x 280mm