The Greys Isoflex Carp rod is set to make a big impact in the Carp world and heralds the launch of a number of exclusive Greys carbon composite technologies.
The ultra slim high modulus carbon blank has Greys trademark action providing plenty of low down casting power combined with a slender responsive tip for exceptional multi-range casting performance and fish playing ability.
Under the rod surface hides our new Dura-Core technology. This core of pre consolidated high modulus low resin carbon, maximises strength and has been shown to offer maximum resistance to carbon micro fractures which are a major cause of test curve decay. The rod surface has also been given a resin rich Carbon Armour finish that is extremely durable and also offers UV resistance. The result is a rod that will look and perform as good as new for years to come.
Combine this with the stunning new Greys GIR-1 reel seat with anodised collars, full length shrink wrap handle and stainless steel butt cap and you have a rod that has the looks to match its performance.
- Ultra slim high modulus low resin carbon blank
- Dura Core Carbon technology
- Carbon Armour blank finish
- G-Lite Ultralite SIC guides
- Line friendly contoured line clip
- Length 12' 3lb
- Laser engraved stainless steel butt cap
- Exclusive Greys GIR-1 reel seat
- Available with or without a 50mm butt guide