Mitchell has taken its popular 300 series and elevated it to an all-new performance level with the 300 Pro. A carbon hybrid drag, a machined aluminum spool and the 10 bearings give this reel high-performance features so that every angler can fish like a pro.
The 300 Pro version features a carbon hybrid drag that is self-lubricating, long lasting, not effected by heat build-up, and helps to reduce any spike in line tension, especially cause by an "impact" load like a hook set or head shake. 10 bearings with an instant anti-reverse for smooth operation Innovative Bail Halo for superior strength Extremely strong advanced polymeric body.
- Self-lubricating carbon hybrid multi-disk drag system
- New Bail-Halo rotor design for superior strength
- Smoother and lighter than previous version
- 9 + 1 bearings
- Double anodized machined aluminum handle and spool
- Shallow aluminium main (braid) spool and aluminum spare spool
- New design low-profile drag knob
- Ergonomically shaped EVA handle knob
- Capacity - 320 m / 0,25 mm
- Gear ratio - 5.1:1