- Multi disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- Aluminium spool
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Precision worm shaft transmission system
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating Process
- Crossover Construction design
- LCS: Line Control Spool for longer casting distance with less line trouble
- Rigid, forged aluminium handle design with soft EVA knob
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Drag Power: 13.0kg
- Line Capacity: 310m / 0.35mm
- Weight: 614g
Okuma Trio Rex Salt-TXS-60 FD Reel
If you’re looking for the perfect sea fishing reel to complement your modern beach-rods then you need look no further. The okuma Trio Rex Salt TXS 60 FD offers a long spool, for distance casting, and to look at is an elegant piece of reel art. For all its elegance in appearance, however, this reel can get down and dirty when you need it to, and the reel is robust in construction and powerful in performance.
The Okuma Trio Rex Salt TXS 60 FD is a large reel, which offers an ambidextrous 4.5:1 retrieve that is more than capable of dragging in big fish and heavy rigs over rough ground from a great distance. The gears have been precision machined and operate on an elliptical system. Elliptical gearing ensures that the gears mesh perfectly throughout the rotation whilst also enabling the power to be increased incrementally with each turn – giving you the kinds of torque you require to pull in those biggest ocean species. The pinion gear has been machine cut from brass which ensures that this reel is hardwearing and incredibly durable. The drag on the Okuma Trio Rex Salt TXS operates on a multi-disc felt oiled system which has been extremely successful in Japanese sea fishing
It is all very well if a reel has the ability to drag big fish in but if it’s unable to cast out to the fish in the first place then that power is useless. With the Okuma Trio Rex Salt TXS you never have to worry about being unable to reach your target fish, as this is a reel with unbelievable casting ability. The aluminium spool has been fitted with a line control system. This ensures that you’re able to reach as far out into the sea as you like with maximum control over your line.
The whole of the Okuma Trio Rex Salt TXS has been coated with corrosion proofing materials and the drag system has been fitted with Hyrdo-Block to stop saltwater from entering the reel.