The PENN® Clash™ II is the ultimate inshore reel. Featuring our proprietary CNC Gear™ Technology and HT-100™ carbon fiber drag system, the Clash II can handle any inshore species you hook.
The Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing, along with the Clutch Armor System ensure protection to critical components in all weather conditions without sacrificing weight, while the Leveline® Slow Oscillation System ensures perfect line lay, cast after cast.
Available in sizes 3000, 4000 & 5000, the Clash II has the right size for any inshore application.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- CNC Gear™ technology
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Clutch Armor System
- Leveline® Slow Oscillation System
- Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing
- Line Capacity: 195m/0.28mm (3000), 280m/0.28mm (4000), 205m/0.36mm
- Bearing Count: 9
- Max Drag: 15lb | 6.8kg (3000 & 4000), 20lb | 9.0kg (5000)
- Gear Ratio: 7.0:1 (3000 & 4000), 5.6:1 (5000)
- Retrieve Rate: 41" | 104cm (3000), 44" | 112cm (4000), 38" | 96cm (5000)
- Weight: 305g (3000), 325g (4000), 455g (5000)
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant
- Colours: Grey/Black & Grey/Red