The lamp that started it all! Launched 20 years ago as Petzl’s first LED lamp, the TIKKA® headlamp casts 300 lumens of brightness. It's a necessity when it comes to night hikes, overnight camping, simply reading in your tent, or traveling.
Easy to use with a single button, it’s also compact and slides into your jacket pocket or backpack. Its phosphorescent reflector makes it easy to find in the dark and red lighting keeps you from blinding those around you.
TIKKA® comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Compact and lightweight - only 82g
- Three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to helmets, bicycles etc