Haggis Pike Oil - this one is the Pike Doc’s personal favourite and one he has been tweaking and improving for many years. It is basically the same flavour as used on our Red Haggis Mackerel, but has been boosted with higher levels of the secret ingredient, which helps it go a long, long way.
The "Blood" recipe includes a gloopy natural colourant, to mimic a blood trail.
Made with 100% Pure Fish Oil, it creates a strong, attractive predatory scent, along with a rich oily slick. It has a strong, unique aroma, that immediately signals "this is different", so use it sparingly. The flavour ingredient sticks to your bait and pulls in those Big predators.
Haggis Oil has been publicly proven and endorsed by many pike anglers, although some hoped it would be kept “secret “. Now in new bottles and packaging.
- Winter Ready - No need for emulsifiers or winterising in cold water.
- Made with 100% Atlantic Fish Oils.
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- PVA Friendly.
- Addictive to All Fresh and Salt Water Predators.
- Use with Live, Dead, Natural and Artificial Baits.
- Multi-use applicator nib, reduces spills and wastage.
- Produced in Ireland by Anglers for Anglers.