12V 70A Lithium battery with digital state of charge indicator, for use in following applications:
- Angling: 12V trolling engine, depth sounder, waterside energy needs.
- E-boating: Propulsion of 12V e-motor to 55 Lbs (e.g. electric barges, dinghy etc.).
- Recreation: Service battery for sailing yachts, motor boat, mobile home and caravan.
Compact & Lightweight: The battery weighs just 4.9 kg and is up to 70% smaller than an equivalent lead-acid battery.
High Ease of Use: Lightweight and compact, can be recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 4-5 hours with 20A charger).
Low Battery Costs: Up to 50% per year lower than a lead battery.
Top Performance: Deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life.
Reliable and Long Life: Built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, over voltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years.
Warranty: Two years.
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 70Ah
- EqPb (comparable lead battery): up to 130Ah
- Self discharge: 2-4% per month
- Nominal energy: 836 Wh
- Maximum continuous discharge: 60A
- Peak discharge (10 sec): 75A
- Waterproof Rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 195 x 130 x 155mm
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Connectors: M8