The SG8 is a feature-packed monster constructed with a strong, stiff and lightweight Carbon Reinforced Composite (CRC) body and rotor. Excellent and long-lasting performance is guaranteed thanks to a sealed Friction Control drag system that uses carbon fibre washers, which deliver unrivalled stiffness, smoothness and fish-stopping power!
An impressive 10+1 stainless steel ball bearings (including two Japanese ball bearings) ensure reliable performance even under heavy use. It is a pleasure to use thanks to a T-shaped line grip, non-slip spool (eliminating the need to use mono backing) and an ergonomic EVA handle.
• Carbon Reinforced Composite (CRC) body and rotor
• Dura Grease
• 10+1 stainless steel ball bearings (incl. two Japanese BB)
• Screw-in CNC aluminium handle
• T-shaped line clip
• Semi-one-piece bail holder
• EVA handle knob
• Non-slip spool design
• Spare aluminium spool
• Sealed carbon drag system