The Shakespeare SALT XT Continental Surf rods are 3 piece rods that are built on a high grade carbon blank. The rods are especially designed to be used with a fixed spool reel and because of the combination of the long lengths with the slightly softer action of the blank, you will be able to achieve effortless casting distance using a simple overhead cast.
Special attention has been given to the rod blanks, which are very slim and strong, which is exactly what you need for powerful casting. Next to that, both models are fitted with a quality DPS style reel seat.
- High grade slim carbon blank
- Special SW Proof Lowrider guides
- Lightweight and responsive blank with sensitive tip for perfect bite registration
- X-Shrink wrap casting grip
- Tip highlight
- High quality DPS reel seat
SPECS - SALT XT CTNTAL SURF 423 14ft 100-250g
ROD LENGTH: 4.20m
ROD POWER: Medium
ROD ACTION: Fast
NUMBER OF PIECES: 3
GUIDE TYPE: Stainless Steel Lowrider
ROD HANDLE MATERIAL: Shrink Tube
LURE RATING: 100-250g