The Aerlex is the first reel series in the surf long cast big pitt reels from Shimano, designed to help surf casters achieve maximum casting distance to help reach waters that occupy coastal species.
It is a tough reel fitted with Instant Drag designed for heavy duty work, whether it is carp or surf fishing. The new cosmetic design and the superb Aero Wrap II line lay with 2 speed Oscillation, combined with the AR-C spool produces the excellent casting performance required by both carp and surf anglers. A high torque 4,6:1 retrieve ratio gives the Aerlex the power to deal with heavy leads over rough ground.
- Instant Drag - allows the drag setting to be switched from free spool to a 'fight' setting in only a few turns of the lever.
- AR-C Spool - less line trouble and long casting performance.
- Bearings: 2 Shielded Stainless Steel & 1 roller bearing
- Line lay: Aero Wrap II
- Handle: Single machined aluminium
- Body material: XT-7
SPECS - AERLEX XSB10000
- GEAR RATIO: 4.6:1
- MAX DRAG FORCE: 15kg
- WEIGHT: 645g
- LINE CAPACITY: 0.35mm-400 / 0.40mm-300m / 0.45mm-200m
- LINE RETRIEVE: 100cm